Play more as a new Franchisee
Are you searching for a rewarding career?
Why not join the SoccerGemz family an emerging brand and become our newest franchisee. At SoccerGemz, we understand that as a new owner the importance of having a business opportunity that offers several revenue streams. That is why we developed business models that fit your territory needs. We will show you how to operate fun classes for ages 18 months to 8 years old that will keep players engaged, build relationships with parents and most importantly get customers coming back for the next session. Once you are on board and commit to becoming our next franchisee, our staff will make sure you have our support well beyond the grand opening. You not only become a part of the SoccerGemz system, we become Family and partners in your and your success.
So…If you’re ready to take the next step towards changing your life, let the journey begin!
Here’s what you can expect:
- Start offering session in less than 3 months
- Fun easy to follow age-appropriate curriculum
- Great income potential
- A protected territory
- On-Site training
- On-going business operations, marketing and strategy support
- Customized website
- Unlimited potential; franchisees are encouraged to operate multiple leagues at different locations throughout their protected territory.
- A marketing game plan and equipment kit to help you launch…
Steps to becoming a SoccerGemz Franchisee:
- Complete a short pre-qualification application to see if you’re eligible to become a franchisee.
- Introductory call from a SoccerGemz development team member for qualifications and preliminary information.
- Receive the Franchise Disclosure Document to learn the specifications of owning a SoccerGemz exclusive territory and to become a franchisee.
- Begin due diligence process.
- Attend Play Day in Tampa, Florida, with other soon-to-be franchisees where you’ll learn all the ins and outs of running your own location.
- Sign a franchise agreement
- Attend training and begin your path to success.